RIPPLE PRICE & CALCULATOR
Cryptocurrency News – Capitalbay News Latest news on blockchain, cryptocurrency, gaming, entertainment, security, finance, corona, cannabis, health, dating & legal.
- DigiByte Regains Strength Despite Recent Sharp Pullbackby Daniel Garza on July 13, 2020 at 12:53 pm
- VeChain Wins Hearts in Crypto Space; Fetches Strong Supportersby Daniel Garza on July 13, 2020 at 11:21 am
- Chainlink (LINK) Corrects Down Slightly After a Short Bull-runby Daniel Garza on July 11, 2020 at 1:20 pm
- Binance Coin (BNB) Heads Upwards; May Target $20by Daniel Garza on July 11, 2020 at 11:29 am
- XLM Price Escalates by 47% Over a Weekby Daniel Garza on July 11, 2020 at 10:45 am
- Partnership of Bancor and REN in Launching REN and renBTC Liquidity Poolsby Margaret Epling on July 9, 2020 at 12:44 pm
- How to Join John McAfee’s Ghost Staking Pools via Ghost Desktop Walletby Daniel Garza on July 8, 2020 at 2:55 pm
- Brock Pierce to Run for Presidential Election in 2020by Daniel Garza on July 6, 2020 at 9:45 am
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system, which is referred to as Ripple Transaction Protocol (RTXP) or Ripple protocol. It is one of the top 10 cryptocurrencies by market capitalization.
Over the last few weeks, XRP is trading mostly with bearish influence, and the price failed to trade above $0.2275 during the coronavirus induced sell-off in March. However, the decent of the trade volume in all the major cryptocurrency exchanges is a big concern for XRP. The reduced daily volume demonstrates a lack of interest from the retail investors.
Ripple foundation has also attracted intense scrutiny due to the downfall of the cryptocurrency for more than two years. While XRP is bearish from the macro perspective, it could bounce on lower timeframes as it trades above $0.20 level of support. The key is to establish a level of support above $0.20, but another important thing is XRP to take out the 200-day moving average, which is coming in at $0.2155, which is not being broken since February.